The nights are drawing in, the clocks are about to go back; we have to accept that it’s coming, Winter is almost here.
So we need to be prepared, get the winter wardrobe ready. Even when it’s cold we want to remain stylish and glamorous; so it’s time to think about winter coats and party season dresses.
Autumn/Winter Fashion Inspiration
We’ve packed away the bikinis and maxi dresses; there is space in the wardrobe for faux fur and camel trenches; for sparkles and midnight blue dresses so we checked out the autumn/winter looks available at Debenhams to seek some inspiration.
Although as an office we are not keen on this time of year; cold, wet, too slippery to wear heels when you pop to the shops. But one aspect of this season that we love is that its PARTY time! Christmas parties, office trips to the cocktail bar after work and New Years Eve parties. Any excuse to find the ultimate party dress. Here are our picks of the dresses to dazzle and sparkle throughout the party season:
- Navy sequin dress from Lipsy £48 – navy was a strong colour on the catwalk for this season and it’s sparkly!
- Black sequinnned top prom dress from Red Herring £65 – we love the skater style prom skirt with vintage inspired top
- Black cowl front maxi dress from Pierce Fionda £160 – forget the Little Black Dress, go long with this fabulous designer number
Wrapped up Warm
It can be really tricky to find you perfect winter coat. Do you go puffer, parka, cape, trench, faux fur, wrap, military? – so many options! This season we saw a nod to military trends on the catwalk, with army green and brass buttons as well as over-sized wrap coats to keep you stylish this season.
- Black ultimate coat from Joe Browns £82.95 – military chic in a girly fun way
- Black checked asymmetric zip coat from J by Jasper Conran £67.50 wrap it up baby, with this stylish check
- Red hooded duffle coat by Red Herring £55 – we love a touch of colour to brighten up the winter
There are some great looks available this season from Debenhams. Make sure you work your look completely; accessorise up, team with key pieces and above all be comfortable, stay stylish!